People who want to apply for a NJMVC Real ID must bring a few documents with them. You won’t be able to receive your Real ID until you have these documents. After you’ve gathered all of the required documents, you may begin the Real ID process. Here are the documents you’ll need to receive your genuine ID.
Required Documents for NJMVC Real ID
To obtain a Valid NJ Real ID, you will need to produce a total of two home proofs. There is no requirement to submit any specific proofs, although the following are some alternatives from which you can select home address proofs:
- Your driver’s licence or non-driver identification card You can also use a form from the Motor Vehicle Commission to renew your driver’s licence.
- Statement from a savings or checking account for the last sixty days.
- Original and unexpired rental agreement.
- In the previous six months, I’ve gotten first-class mail from a government agency.
- In the last 12 months, you received tax statements, receipts, and bills from the tax office.
- A credit card bill that was issued within the last ninety days.
- If you are under the age of eighteen, you can obtain a declaration from a parent or guardian certifying the applicant’s address.
For more details, you can also download a detailed checklist here.
So, these are some residential proofs, of which you can only submit two for the Real ID application process. If your documents contain any financial information, it can be blacked out without difficulty.
Social Security Number Proof (SSN)
Only one evidence of social security number is required. You can provide one of the following SSN proofs if you already have the two residential proofs:
- Pay stub includes your name and Social Security number.
- A W-2 form can also be filed, but it must be less than a year old.
- Card of Social Security.
- You can also submit a 1099 form that was issued during the last year.
To receive your genuine ID, all you have to do is choose one of the available proofs.
Six Points Combination of primary & secondary proofs
The MVC has awarded papers four and two points, respectively. All you have to do now is choose the documents so that the total points are six. These are the documents under question:
You can submit a current Form 1-551 or an INS-issued permanent residence card. It shouldn’t have expired, and these records will be useful in two ways.
There will be multiple supplemental documents, each worth four points. You can choose one of the following supplementary documents to go with your primary document:
- For those who were born outside of the United States, the US Department of State issued Form FS-240 birth certificates.
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Foreign passport with valid visa and citizenship certificate It should not be past its expiration date.
- Employment card with a photograph
These are the secondary documents, each of which is worth four points. Only two residential proofs, one SSN proof, and 6 point main and secondary proofs are required. This would be a total of five documents. These documents will aid in the acquisition of your NJMVC Real ID.
You can also use NJMCDirect.com’s traffic ticket payment services by going to our main page.
You must submit specific documentation to a motor vehicle office near your area in order to obtain your NJMVC Real ID. You may learn more about NJ DMV actual id by visiting the official website by clicking here.